- 1. Does HCI charge for estimates?
HCI does not charge for estimates.
- 2. How much money is required to begin the remodeling process?
Depending on the project, up to 10% is required once a contract is signed. The start up cost simply stabilizes the project and helps pay for the initial materials. From there, HCI uses its many well respected connections throughout San Diego to keep the costs as low as possible. After the project is completed and additional details are added, full payment is due.
- 3. How do I determine a budget for my remodel?
There is no precise way to determine a budget, whether it be small or large. When plans are made, HCI can visit your home for a free, no obligation consultation to determine a "bid" or ballpark price for your project. From here, HCI will use its many resources to keep that price as low as possible without sacrificing quality or style.
- 4. What types of construction projects does Helfrich Construction Inc take on?
Helfrich Construction specializes in commercial and residential remodeling. The type of projects we handle are: new homes, second story additions, small remodels, kitchens and bathrooms. For commercial projects we handle store front remodeling, tennant improvements and new restaurants and bars.
- 5. How many years have Helfrich Construction Inc been in business?
We have been in business since 2006.
- 6. How do I check if a contractor has a current California licence?
Visit www.cslb.ca.gov and enter their license number or business name.
- 7. How can I view Helfrich Construction Inc past projects?
In many cases we can set up an appointment with our past clients for you to view the home and poject.